TheGreenBillions Ltd (TGBL) is working towards re-imagining global sustainability with the help of advanced technologies that are capable of bringing a revolutionary change. TGBL has recognized Hydrogen as the game changer in this journey.
While identifying essentially as a climate-tech company, TGBL is an Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) registered entity.
- To bestow businesses with billions worth of ideas, innovations, technologies, strategic breakthroughs necessary for the project as well as business sustainability
- To bestow on Planet Earth the belief, that prevention of the negative effects of vast climatic shifts is possible and achievable in a sustained manner.
- To weave and nurture a billion micro-economies together working in tandem to create a positive impact on the climate, powered by technological advances
- To make the ecosystem of climate conservation lucrative, centering around hydrogen.
Effecting the circular economy of the THREE R’S
- At TGBL, the unwritten code of the three ‘R’s, i.e., Reduce, Reuse and Recycle, is core to affecting a circular economy
DR. PRATEEK KANAKIA
Recognized by the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, established by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, as a ‘Mediator and Negotiator’ He also has been co-opted as a member of the council of management of World Trade Centre (Mumbai) and looks after its strategic affairs.
An experienced corporate strategist, he has advised and dealt with multiple blue-chip corporates like JSPL, Shapoorji Pallonji Group, Reliance Industries Limited, Adani DP DHL, HH Global, ARC Capital, EF Hutton, etc. on their strategic investments and affairs.
An entrepreneur for the past decade and a half. He has handheld & accelerated multiple start-ups.